Orix Buffaloes Baseball Game

The greeting at the train station.

I was worried I wouldn't know the way to the stadium.


Instead of cheerleaders, the team has its own pop group. I'm not complaining.

In the sea of Yankee merchandise, a White Sox sighting. 

Even my favorite pop group are fans of the Buffaloes!

3 hotdogs long for only $7. I decided to try all the sauces on different parts. It was pretty yummy.


There is no escaping it.




7th inning stretch!


I remember Wily Mo Peña from his time with the Red Sox. According to Nipon League Rules, teams are allowed only 4 foreigners. 

We went with "infield unreserved" for $24. This lets you set anywhere besides home plate. The only issue is that people rush to the home side and reserve seats with towels. We had to sit with the visitors and casual fans. 

The most important souvenir.

Comments